Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Missing Weapons

The video DOES show tags: http://kstp.com/article/stories/S3741.html?cat=1
Watch it for yourself. It's playing on the TV news now. The boxes say Al Qaqaa. They had to cut the IAEA seals to get in. What more do you need?

This a great example of why people are galvanized about their beliefs. Well before the war started, I posted a few jokes on here that made fun of the obvious lies bush was saying. I was immediately jumped on by people who said I wasn't "patriotic", wasn't "supporting the troops", and that I should just shut up, or should go to Iraq if I didn't like it. I got e-mails THREATENING MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY! All because I had an opinion. In America.

Now come to find out I was right to believe there were no WMDs in Iraq. I was right to believe facts instead of the gov't who said Iraq supported Al Qaeda. I was right and they kept lying. 1100 troops dead, thousands permanently disabled, countless numbers of troops and their families affected forever by this ugly mess.

Damn right I'm "galvanized". Why is the other side? Hatred, racism, nationalism, I don't know. Ask them.

It's easy to define what you're willing to fight for; but what are you willing to stand for without fighting? What are you willing to lay down your life for?
This is CABL.com posting #137615. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJXL
Posted in reply to: Re: Missing Weapons by ocffactor
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Missing Weapons scarecrow 10/30/2004 12:34:00 AM
Re: Missing Weapons janfcg 10/29/2004 4:40:00 PM