Create your free account now! Sign up

Insurance in Florida

Yes unfortunately its true, I will be back with all the insurance information from the Florida Dept. of Insurance and any loopholes. I tried them yesterday to no avail. Same for Jeb Bush, Guess I got to put on My three piece on and go there to get answers. It is my understanding per my accountant that the only way around W/C is if you are the owner of the corporation you can self exempt yourself, but the money you earn is taxable. It is also my understand the construction industry must pay the highest premimums. (THATS FUccked) I'll have answers by the end of the day, Cableheart stated this two weeks ago. I'll find out the real lick. I know W/C could be up to 27cents on the Dollar, if there is no way around this. Well I'll give you that answer to that later. Bush better do something about W/C the way they did when Andrew Hit the Sunshine State because I for one will not bust my mule at hurricane damage to have my insurance company tell me I owe them 20,000 grand at an Aduit. I 'll find out for sure. I do know Florida will not accept workmans comp coverage from another state. I will also tell you who down here can write it the cheapest. I'll be back. "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #136399. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mJD9
Posted in reply to: Re: insurance by KaliRocco
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Insurance in Florida rwvcontractors 9/29/2004 10:15:00 AM
Hey Jerry Wife of a cable guy 9/29/2004 9:59:00 AM