Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Re:Have you tried?

I got out last september, but still talk to some of the guys, as a matter of fact, we were discussing my storing RG-11 at my house because it is halfway out of town to the outer areas, but CTIS is already supplying trucks here in charleston. for the most part it is not a bad company, just very one-sided. we had to take a pay cut on the modems back in 2002, it amounted to 12-14 dollars per modem job. they gave us this bull**** talk about how it was "the cost of doing business...and how it was important to keep the contract...and how there were other companies to do the job if we couldn't..." but they failed to realze that if they lost the contract, it would be the same people doing the work, with a different contractor, the current routing manager here in charleston, has been with comcast under 4 different contractors!!!!!!! if you are good you will still be there, no matter who's name is on the check!!!!!! they are so arrogant that they don't realize THEY NEED US MORE THAN WE NEED THEM!!!!!!! the main thing is, I am a damn good installer, and I don't worry about who the contractor is, I will always have a job if I need it!!!! I was even offered my job back every time I go in there to see my old friends!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #133518. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mITG
Posted in reply to: Re: Re:Have you tried? by serpentine5
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Re:Have you tried? serpentine5 8/3/2004 12:59:00 AM