Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: new orleans audit

still working???.........nobody has done an audit there the past three weeks.........you are right as far as Starcom not being a prime, but their Prime hands 100% of the audit work to Starcom the second it is placed in their hand, they just collect their cut............and I do happen to be a betting man, so if your info is more current than mine, I'll bet my three buckets and bore machine (missle included) that from here on out if you work on the New Orleans Audit your check will be from Starcom, Inc. (YEAH I KNOW THERE IS NO HANDSHAKE OVER THE INTERNET)..............or do I never hear/read anything from you pertaining this subject again?...............PLEASE respond, as a matter of fact don't respond until Tuesday the 25th when the only auditors in NO are all collecting checks from Starcom, Inc............and if I am wrong I will never post on the Cablbar again, don't you just LOVE inside INFO..........it's just not quite as profitable as that Stock Market Inside Trading....ala.....Martha Stewart, and all the money she has made, couldn't she just have eaten that measley 50 some odd thousand, GREEDY MF'S, sort of like these PRIMES....
This is CABL.com posting #131139. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mIhj
Posted in reply to: Re: new orleans audit by cabl dog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: new orleans audit cabl dog 5/21/2004 12:57:00 AM