Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 180 Connect

Your obbviously a newbie who hasn't been there very long if you believe it was only 2 pay cuts and that the company was paying out 40% of gross to the techs. Is $2.00 for a digital box intallation 40%? Or maybe you can tell me what 40% or $0.00 is because that's what they were paying until they just about lost all their emplyees. The retention rate is virtually nil.... there is about 4 or 5 guys who have stayed on for a couple of years, but everyone else got fed up and bailed out! I think you had better get your numbers straight before stating a pack of lies on the bar. It's not just Melbourne or Orlando that have the problems overall, it's the attitude that the company takes with the employees there. Never a steady work days schedule, changing by the day...never know what you're going to be paid for because from one week to the next Brighthouse either hands eighty jobs a day, or 20 jobs a day. This company was on a downward swing for a long time now. Ask yourself...6 months ago, there was 25 HSD techs, how many is there now?

If your QC numbers were in line then why would Brighthouse be replacing you with another company? Did you ever get that pay cut from last Novemebr back like you were promised?

Think you had better check your memory, and have a look at all the comments on the bar for the past few months. Don't think i've ever seen any good reports. Time to go back to your managers chair now...
This is CABL.com posting #130182. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mH1S
Posted in reply to: Re: 180 Connect by marlboroman
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 180 Connect 1975j 4/23/2004 11:27:00 AM