Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 180 Connect

as I look at these prices, I notice a certain % of payout vs. the contract prices that comcast uses.

there are 2 things that stand out, and are pure speculation;

1) you arent including a minimum wage in addition to these prices, or those prices are based on an experience scale, like a probationary period. that would explain why they are so low, in that they figure they have to train, and pay you during that period.

2) 180 Connect does not have a clear understanding on how to bill jobs. any job that includes the outlet, is for a pre-wired outlet only. you bill for each outlet you run, regardless of how far and what job, except for new install-overhead. this is for capitalization reasons.

a couple things stand out, for instance, the reconnect price is roughly the same as a pole connect only, which tells me they are classifying pole-connects with analog reconnects ( a classic mistake ) and Digital services on additional outlets are again capitalized and must be billed for.

Im not a fan of 180 connect, and I do think they arent entirely at fault. but I do believe they need to talk to Comcast and figure it out before they lose all thier guys. Im sure Comcast isnt saying anything because they are the ones saving money.
This is CABL.com posting #129861. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mHWH
Posted in reply to: 180 Connect by pr1127003
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: 180 Connect pr1127003 4/14/2004 5:52:00 PM
Re: 180 Connect dog e dog 4/13/2004 10:47:00 PM
Re: 180 Connect dog e dog 4/13/2004 10:45:00 PM