Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Onion Head???

CableHasNoHonor>> scarecrow? Just for your information? I have been disfellowshipped from my congregation and my wife has left me!
Scarecrow>> Gee--- did you treat her or your fellow congregation members anything like you do hard working folks in this business OR Country the same way? If so--- you deserve it.

CableHasNoHonor>> There was a point when I definately WAS not being a "hypicrite".
And I know very well what a hypicrite is!
Scarecrow>> Obviously not--- you prove that you are one on this forum constantly.

CableHasNoHonor>> I chose not to be one! That is why I advanced my wife and the elders of my congregation and told them that I was "Wrong"!
That is why I chose to be disfellowshipped! Because I did not want to be a "Hypicrite"!
Scarecrow>> So basically you are saying that you gave up on your religion and your wife and ran away. Otherwise, if you approached them and told them you were wrong, wouldnt they have seen that as repentance and allowed you to remain as part of the fold? Oh, you chose to be kicked out. That means that you choose to keep doing wrong, Right? Keep going------- we're all reading.

CableHasNoHonor>> Can "YOU" say that you have been "Publicly Honest" about your sins? Can you say that you would be willing to give up
"everything" to be "Honest"?
NO, I do not think so!
Scarecrow>> Here is the one time you are partially correct---- I would give up everything to be honest. Its just that I dont get on the internet, Jerry Springer, a clock tower or anywhere else and blab my personal business. If thats what blows your skirt up, go ahead. Where is it written that everybody has to know your business? What in the name of everything Holy makes you think that your broadcasting of your innermost sins will make us all say " Thats ok Mark. We dont mind the fact that our company went belly up because you were having a bad hair day."???????

CableHasNoHonor>> As for coming back to America? Like I said, I have NO INTENSIONS of coming back to the "Abussive", "Discusting",
"Hypicritical" country that it is!
Scarecrow>> Thank God for small favors! Keep running Mark. By the way--- its "abusive", "disgusting" and "hypocritical". We all hope you find Nirvana, the holy grail or whatever else it is your looking for--- Just stay out of the good ol' US of A!

CableHasNoHonor>> As for me getting my "Head Screw on straight" or whatever you deem your "Opinion" about me is?
I really do not care. It is not something that will keep me awake at nights nor make me have second thoughts.
I answer to ONE almighty only!
Scarecrow>> I dont care what keeps you awake at night or whether or not you got enough milk on your Cocoa Puffs. I'm just proving how cracked up you are to any one else that may come across you. I wonder if I can convert this text to Japanese?

CableHasNoHonor>> Yes, I have done MANY a wrong in my life! This is so true!
But, at least I can honestly say in public that I have tried and am trying to straighten my life out.
With all that is going on aorund all of us in this world? You shallow minded people that speak this way to me and others are
even worse than the ones like us that are "screwed up"!
Scarecrow>> Its the MANY wrong things you have done in your life and this industry that has everybody pissed off! You have cost a lot of people a lot of money with your actions. Then you want us to forgive and forget? Kiss my American A**!

CableHasNoHonor>> You have no compassion for your fellow man! You deem "yourselves righteious in much"! When your truely righteous in very
little OR even most likely in "Nothing"!
Scarecrow>> Thats pretty harsh language from a man that claims he is changing his life. You dont know a damn thing about me. You have no idea how many people that I have helped and in what capacity I have helped them in. Every once in a while someone like yourself comes along and tries to exhonerate himself above others, cloak his actions with double talk, then expects compassion because he realized it after it was too late. You painted a huge bullseye on your front and back. Am I compassionate to the less fortunate? You bet. Am I compassionate to somebody that has consciously wrecked havoc and expects me to genuflect and kiss their ring? Get lost!

CableHasNoHonor>> So, I say these word to you from the scriptures since you chose to "Judge me"!
Scarecrow>> I'm not judging you Pickrell. Just pointing out the errors of your ways. Thats in the good book too, isnt it? Careful Mark--- The Bible isnt the best selling book in the World just because you think you are the only one that reads it, or can quote from it.

CableHasNoHonor>> Luke 6:37 "Moreover, stop judging, and you by no means be judged, and stop condeming, and you will by no means be
condemed. keep on releasing, and you will be released.
38 Practice giving, and people will give to you. They will pour out into your laps a fine measure, press down, shaken together
and overflowing. For with a measure that you are measuing out, they will measure out to you in return"!
Scarecrow>> So let me understand---- you walk away from your Religion, your Wife and your Country, then you start quoting from Scripture as a matter of convenience to ease your conscience? Somehow I'm not impressed. Maybe if it came from somebody sincere it would have the profound impact you are seeking.

CableHasNoHonor>> Beleieve me those of you who are reading this!
I know ALL TO WELL my mistakes in life!
I have spent the last couple years losing everything that was dear to me!
Scarecrow>> You brought it on yourself.

CableHasNoHonor>> I am down to just about nothing and soon to be NOTHING!
Scarecrow>> Do they have a welfare program in Japan or is it still "no workee,no eatee"?

CableHasNoHonor>> Those of you that say I deserve it? Sure, you are probably right!
Scarecrow>> Exactly--- now you're getting the picture!

CableHasNoHonor>> But until YOU get the scense of the above scriptures? You also are doing wrong!
I chose to REPENT, FORGIVE and be FORGIVEN!
Scarecrow>> You can choose to repent and forgive all you want. The forgiving part aint up to you!

Pickrell>> What do you chose to do???????
Scarecrow>> I think you've figured that one out all on your own by now.

CableHasNoHonor>> Please, continue to JUDGE ME, SCORN ME, HATE ME.

As, I said before, it is not YOU I have to answer to!

I AM being punished for my actions and my ways!

I am ashamed of things I have done!

Are you?
Scarecrow>> Nope.
This is CABL.com posting #107325. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mB5d
Posted in reply to: Re: Onion Head??? by CableHasNoHonor
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Onion Head??? CableHasNoHonor 5/25/2003 7:22:00 AM
Re: Onion Head??? Corky the Splicer 5/24/2003 10:29:00 PM