Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor??????

I understand what you're saying and you sound to be one of the good guys, I wish there were more of them around. Many of the subs dont mind the bull**** as long as they are getting whats in their contraacts, thats why there is a contract in the first place, right, when a sub does his work 110% and even trains new guys without pay so he knows he wont have to do their work down the road or fix all their gigs in the future , and all he gets is broken promises of a little extra for training these guys the right way ? I only want to know when is all the bull**** of backcharging and holding a months pay and 2000.oo retainage gonna stop ? Yeah there are screw offs. so how'd they get hired, thats not the others subs fault for the primes hiring unfit, unknowledagble people. It because they are on a time limit of I got people to do this project then they rush to get anyone to fill those positions, and not even hnow the type of work these people do and end up with alot of **** and gigs and lost time wages and it slows it down for everyone else just trying to bust their humps another day to pay the bills and get the old lady and kids off thir backs at home. Sound familiar guys. I know I one of the old ladies that worked with my dawg and seen all this **** . Im not knocking anyone that is honest and knowledgeable just trying to get rid of the lazy asses that are taking alot of that pie from the rest of us dawgs!(queen)
This is CABL.com posting #102818. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mAUw
Posted in reply to: Re: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor?????? by ProTekCATV
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Am I a Employee Or Sub-Contractor?????? ProTekCATV 4/2/2003 4:02:00 PM