Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What's Up With Db Communications

I have not worked for either unit. My point has nothing to do with whether they are or were good to work for. What I was alluding to was the "trashing". Calling anyone names on line is unprofessional, childish and a poor reflection on our industry. I can post anything here regardless of whether it 's the truth or not. We should all keep in mind that people from all levels in the industry monitor this forum. The trash postings generally come from subs and just reinforce the opinion that contractors are some kind of sub species not to be truted or respected.
99% of the subs I know are damm good people who work hard for a living every day and take pride in their craft. The primes need to take care of their end of the deal, manage the project, do the QC and pay as agreed.When there are issues that require getting into retainage or holding pay it should be as per the contract,up front and done in a timely manner. Anyone who has a beef should handle it in person with the right party and not resort to the type of postings that have become all to regular on the bar.
See ya on the output side of the loop.
This is CABL.com posting #98790. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mzRy
Posted in reply to: Re: What's Up With Db Communications by QRCable
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What's Up With Db Communications realsurf 2/22/2003 11:49:00 AM