Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: comcast isn't paying

I work (in house splicer) for the same company he is talking about. As far as the covering payroll when they arent being paid, I do have to stick up for them at this point. They have done that several times in the past when cable companies changed hands and werent sending payments. At one point, including now, upper management didnt get pay checks for more than a month so they could pay the actual workers. They have swung payroll with out being paid (owed a huge amount now) but eventually the well runs dry when you have as many inhouse and subs as Sunrise does. As far as CommCast not paying I think it is just a temporary problem where they just took over all of the AT&T stuff. Two years ago when work in the upgrade all but stopped around New England for a few months they offered subs and inhouse guys the chance to at least make a check by remodeling their offices. After reading all of the posts from you guys who have been around in this business, I think I am lucky to work for a prime that actually gives a Shat about the people. Well, that is my quick little ramble. Best wishes(snipper) for a MUCH better 2003.
This is CABL.com posting #93154. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myoE
Posted in reply to: comcast isn't paying by notquitehomeinky
There are 0 replies to this message