Create your free account now! Sign up

comcast isn't paying

I have aquestion for all you digital,modum & dts techs out there . what do you think of comcast ? Reason i,am asking is iam currently working in new england (tuanton new bedford boston area . Project has been verry lucrative an contractor friendly under at&t . Well now that (comcast) has merged with at&t in this area things are starting to ghange for the worse.Example At this time of the year the stunt they have just pulled is enlighting experience.For the last 2 weeks my primarry contractor can not meet payroll an may be a nother 2weeks on top of it. Sunrise is averry big prime in this area an has an is verry good to work for my opinion is one of the best in all aspects of a employer .Comcast has not paid sunrise in about 2 months an supposedly the check in the mail sorta speak . Well thats just great for us subs demand the best above an beyond from us but leave us out to hang because comcast dont want to pay thier det. To you linedawgs sounds familiar ? "ADELPHIA" sound right. !!!!!! (joker)is on u7s
This is CABL.com posting #92856. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myjQ
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: comcast isn't paying Corky the Splicer 1/1/2003 11:07:00 AM
Re: comcast isn't paying deleted 12/27/2002 10:45:00 PM
Re: comcast isn't paying clenbutrix 12/27/2002 9:06:00 PM