Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: RAPTURE??????????????

Jerry, I am a bit confused by your post, 1st why would the return Of Christ not be comforting? Jesus return ushers in the new period of rule and rain under God what could be a more perfect life Peace Calm safety no sickness or death, sounds great to me I welcome his return. 2nd there are three views on when Christ returns pre- trib, mid-trib, & post- trib, his return is a given you need to read and research scriptures to figure out when in the tribulation that really occurs,
3rd regarding your comment on Ghost the KJV and other bible version due have it wrong as the word Ghost comes from the Hebrew word (pneu’ma) which means Spirit not ghost, and from which Pneumatic comes from or is derived as in air tools it means Breath also. And yes the bible tells you clearly that there are spirits in the real world and you are to test them to see if they are of God and if not to rebuke them in the name of Christ, this is not something to play around with if you do not have the knowledge as we are all warned away from such.
I want to clarify to you there are two basic family set’s of manuscripts or texts from which a Bible was translated from so there are two Basic versions from which there are many different translations not quite the same thing and if you know from what version you have you can then know from what text it was transcribed from as for I and I do not have enough room here to so you my proof I trust only the AKJV and use a concordance to verify any word form any verse as to its original meaning, hence Ghost to Spirit or Kill to murder.
Why do you find it so easy to believe that Nostradamus can be accurate, of which I totally disagree, and not the God who created all there is ? seems a bit odd to me.
I do agree that most preachers today haven’t a clue and this was fore told in the scriptures sounds pretty accurate to me the Bible has hundreds and hundreds of prophecies that have already been fulfilled just as God had ordained them to be and they prophecies where given with specific values and time lines not in or with severe ambiguity which could and should be pointed out as to that’s what Nostradamus predictions are full of, ambiguity which means you could apply his predictions to anything that came close to fitting his unspecific values, unlike the biblical truths that left no chance for mistake based on time line requirements of kingdoms that were named that fell when and where and by who was supposed to conquer them, kind of hard to do if your not God.
Your ending comment of Judge Not yet YE be Judged I am afraid may have been used out of context, we are as Christians called to use judgment ie to judge we are called to use discernment which requires making judgments what we are not to Judge is the condition of a mans soul as that is only for God to Judge.
If you have a true desire to learn God’s simple truths I am happy to send you a simple 109 page outline that uses two separate versions The aKJV and the NIV which covers the truth of Basic biblical truth regarding Christ and salvation if you are interested just email me and will send it back as a word doc. File if not take care
In Christ
Steve

> RAPTURE is a word that for most, is not a comforting thought.Let me begin by telling you that I am not a Bible thumper.I believe that most preachers have lost vision of what Gods book intended to teach us.I believe that there are many fources at play within the universe. Many christans do not believe in Ghost.I ask you, what is the Holy Ghost,but a ghost.Its hard to believe the Bible, a book written so many years ago could be acurate,especially with all of its translations.I think of Nostradamus the profet ,How many people thought he was crazy or possesed at that time.In his teachings he says to mankind that we have the ability to change the end of time as we know it.How could a man that lived sooooo many years ago have forseen the future.He predected so many things,a couple of which,Napolians Waterloo,the asssaniation of John F.Kennedy and more.He also predicted 9-11 .He stated of rockets that would New York in 1999.He was only a short period of time off.Not bad for someone that lived so many years ago. I have heard of rapture and the midnight cry all my life,I always wondered how the spiritis of the poeple would meet Jesus in the clouds.I can still hear the preacher talking about how people would dissapear,from flying in airplanes,to driving in cars,to the many that would just vanish. There have been many occurences in my life that should have killed me, yet maricously I came through them unscaved.Yesterday I picked up my Bible,it once belonged to my deceased sister,given to her in 1960 by my grandmother. I have more friends in the ground than I do living in the flesh.I turned to the book of Revelation.I began to read the first chapter,when I reached vs seven.I couldn't believe the words.Behold he cometh with clouds,and every eye shall see him,and they also that pierced him,and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him(.Even so).Amen . Is it possible that this was Rapture?
> Ten years ago, I saw my first ghost,for ten years I wondered to myself was I seeing things,over the last three years I have seen many more.Its just not something you mention to everyone.Most think you are off your rocker as I first wondered about myself.This year my eyes have, as I feel have been opened to many things.I in the last two months have met five different men that have seen and still see these apperations. I wish all could stand amoung us and hear the stories that cause goose bumps.Our ages range from 36 to 80 yrs.old.,and when the 80 year old boat builder from Harkers Island tells some of his stories you become overwhelmed. In writing this story today I only ask two things from its readers.Judge Not yet YE be Judged and Do unto Others as You would have Them DO YOU! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #92986. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mylW
Posted in reply to: RAPTURE?????????????? by WHITFIELD
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: RAPTURE?????????????? WHITFIELD 12/30/2002 11:35:00 AM