Create your free account now! Sign up

RAPTURE??????????????

RAPTURE is a word that for most, is not a comforting thought.Let me begin by telling you that I am not a Bible thumper.I believe that most preachers have lost vision of what Gods book intended to teach us.I believe that there are many fources at play within the universe. Many christans do not believe in Ghost.I ask you, what is the Holy Ghost,but a ghost.Its hard to believe the Bible, a book written so many years ago could be acurate,especially with all of its translations.I think of Nostradamus the profet ,How many people thought he was crazy or possesed at that time.In his teachings he says to mankind that we have the ability to change the end of time as we know it.How could a man that lived sooooo many years ago have forseen the future.He predected so many things,a couple of which,Napolians Waterloo,the asssaniation of John F.Kennedy and more.He also predicted 9-11 .He stated of rockets that would New York in 1999.He was only a short period of time off.Not bad for someone that lived so many years ago. I have heard of rapture and the midnight cry all my life,I always wondered how the spiritis of the poeple would meet Jesus in the clouds.I can still hear the preacher talking about how people would dissapear,from flying in airplanes,to driving in cars,to the many that would just vanish. There have been many occurences in my life that should have killed me, yet maricously I came through them unscaved.Yesterday I picked up my Bible,it once belonged to my deceased sister,given to her in 1960 by my grandmother. I have more friends in the ground than I do living in the flesh.I turned to the book of Revelation.I began to read the first chapter,when I reached vs seven.I couldn't believe the words.Behold he cometh with clouds,and every eye shall see him,and they also that pierced him,and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him(.Even so).Amen . Is it possible that this was Rapture?
Ten years ago, I saw my first ghost,for ten years I wondered to myself was I seeing things,over the last three years I have seen many more.Its just not something you mention to everyone.Most think you are off your rocker as I first wondered about myself.This year my eyes have, as I feel have been opened to many things.I in the last two months have met five different men that have seen and still see these apperations. I wish all could stand amoung us and hear the stories that cause goose bumps.Our ages range from 36 to 80 yrs.old.,and when the 80 year old boat builder from Harkers Island tells some of his stories you become overwhelmed. In writing this story today I only ask two things from its readers.Judge Not yet YE be Judged and Do unto Others as You would have Them DO YOU! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL "WHITFIELD"(usa)(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #92601. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myfJ
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: RAPTURE?????????????? Steve Harvey 12/30/2002 10:31:00 AM