Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CATV--->Peter, W.O.A.C.G.----->

Huh....? What....? Hey....!  This music sucks...!.!.!  (ooops..! Sorry.)

Hey there Peter. How goes it..? I hope all is well and you're having a great Christmas.

When Keith and I first started putting "K9" together, one of the first things we spoke about was an "Open Forum".  We both kinda shyed away from it thinking it would either recieve a negative response in light of having to sign in with real names or it would turn into another "Jerry Springer Show" of Cable TV. We very much want to keep it professional in content as well as asthetically.

If there's enough positive feedback from this string of posts then I would seriously consider building an "Open CATV Forum" on "K9".
Let me know any thoughts you have such as what topics would work and so on.......and if anyone else has any input, we'd love to hear it.....

As for the resume, I should be starting the resume sites in the next 2-3 weeks......The website will be www.BlueDragonGraphics.com .

To you and yours, Peter, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy ( and safe ) New Year.

Later,
SD
www.CATVK9.com
www.SprDave.com

"He had that rare weird electricity about him. That extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving "normally". --- Hunter S Thompson - Fear And Loathing - 1972
This is CABL.com posting #92639. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mygl
Posted in reply to: Re: CATV--->Peter, W.O.A.C.G.-----> by Petergunn
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: CATV--->Peter, W.O.A.C.G.-----> warfin 12/24/2002 7:47:00 PM