Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CATV--->Peter, W.O.A.C.G.----->

Greetings SuperDave,

I think the time is right for someone to establish a forum just like this place here, except without the anonymity.  The 'Cabl Bar' has been a friend of mine for awhile now.  Like alot of others who come here, though, I am weary of the no-name, no-backbone idiots.  They are not only ruining the credibility of what a linesmen has stood for for many years, there has been considerable damage done to companies and individuals because of these chickensh**s.  Now I have seen that the BAR has made it even more difficult to trace the IP Addresses of these guys.  If it wasn't for their own stupidity in leaving phone numbers and e-mail addresses in prior posts it would be very difficult to find out who they are.  I  give no credit to anyone who doesn't give their name anyway, but to have a website that helps themm remain anonymous is another thing...what type of credibility can they maintain?  I guess they did not folloow the results of other sites that tried that.  I say we need a place where every one is known, and every man is given the right to face the accuser...I doubt if there will be very many accusers in an open forum where they are not hiding . Just something I would like to see.  Too many people post here because they are miserable, incompetent and jealous.  I do not entertain the company of such pussies on the street and i would not here if I had a choice.  These few incompetents are giving all of us a terrible name.  If I wasn't familiar with these low lifes and I came here for my first time...let's face it, I would think the world sucked too!  I for one would enjoy the company of real men, and real women..you know the ones with names and faces.  Maybe a member's only forum, I think the hiring companies would again come to us looking, but right now, I doubt if too many give much credence to this place because they seem to coddle the no-name chickensh**s.  Just look through the posts.  I am not the only one seeking something new.  I think we would be suprised at the high level of moral obligations in our ranks.  If the no-names came aboard they would soon be acting like responsible men and not the graduated telephone harassers that they have become here.

If you check my profile here you will see that I have given you my resume and there is no hurry.  Remmeber I told you to carry your own stride.  You know who I am.  We  talk on the phone....is it coming back to you now?  Come on, Dave,  you know who I am.  Remember, I am the one who found the 'Monster' in Nebraska!  Talk to you, soon, Dave.  Take care, Tim.

Petergunn.

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #92633. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mygf
Posted in reply to: Re: CATV--->Peter, W.O.A.C.G.-----> by sprdave
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: CATV--->Peter, W.O.A.C.G.-----> Admin 12/26/2002 11:55:00 AM
Re: CATV--->Peter, W.O.A.C.G.-----> sprdave 12/24/2002 6:57:00 PM