Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: As-built mapping and make ready Long term pro

You cock sucker, YOU WILL NOT BLOW ME OFF THAT EASY. (PUN INTENDED)You want f***ing receipts? YOU ARE A LYING BOTTOM FEEDER.

>
> It was a different guy I never worked in wheeling.
> >
> > I dont know if this is the same Ken I worked for in Wheeling VA but if it is I had know problem getting my money and my retainage back after the Job.
> >
> > > I do not even know who you are number one. Number two it
> > > seems funny that 12 people made mad money on that project. I never had any one wait in a campground either. You either have work with me or you do not there is no waiting nice try guy. Try to slam someone else. 3 years ago anyone worth a damn was working too by the way. Why weren't you?(shocked)
> > >
> > > Also as far as being a bastard if your work will not pass qc you are right I am one so you hit one thing right in your statement.
> > >
> > >
> > > > Ken,
> > > > Did you think I would let the 3 day's you left me hanging
> > > > in Virginia SLIDE? My family NEEDED the work you promised me. Instead, I stayed in a f***ing camp site for three days, eating romann noodles and praying you'd call back. Instead, I spent my time calling your # and going by your room. That was 3 years ago, but I still remember it. So do my kids. YOU ARE A BASTARD.
> > > >
> > > > > Mapping and pole sticking in CA Northern Bay area and Contra Costa County.
> > > > >
> > > > > No taps just splitters adresses and actives, no pole numbers.
> > > > >
> > > > > This is almost all street side over 97% of the job 128 subs per mile.
> > > > >
> > > > > Reply (-REDACTED-) for more information all e-mails will be answered.
> > > > >
> > > > > Ken Sassaman
> > > > > F. EX Cable
This is CABL.com posting #92432. Tiny Link: cabl.co/myc0
Posted in reply to: Re: As-built mapping and make ready Long term pro by sassinator
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: As-built mapping and make ready Long term pro RWM37726 12/26/2002 6:48:00 PM
Re: As-built mapping and make ready Long term pro ssasinator 12/22/2002 1:02:00 AM