Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Missing Amps, & LE's

I remember when it happened in Florida. Right after South Dade was blown off the map. Adelphia re-built the area and cashed-in on rebuilding the underground areas as well. Was told that the FBI found that the SA Mainliners were being loaded directly from warehouse to the docks...and then off to South America....FELIZ NAVIDAD. Not to mention the stuff that was cut-out of the air/ground. Kinda difficult for subscribers to call in "no service" when they had no homes...or headend!

> I got a call yesterday from a group in SC about this. I remember about ten yaers ago the same thing was happening they got us in FL (rocket)and stole 22 trunk amplifiers. They are probably shipping the stolen amps to other countries to rebuild systems. problem is how do you catch them???
>
> > We are haveing the same problem all over the upstate of SC only about 2 hours from Atlanta area.Could this be related? Please reply with more information on what you are seeing down their,such as:what is being stolen,what time of day,how is it being done. thanks.
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > > Anyone with info on who the low life is that is stealing amps & LE's in the Atlanta area please email me at (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #92227. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx9H
Posted in reply to: Re: Missing Amps, & LE's by cbltek1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Missing Amps, & LE's cbltek1 12/19/2002 3:57:00 PM