Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: anybody know about C.C.G.?

i want to jump in about the C.C.G. thing.  i worked for C.C.G. for two years and i must say,  after working for three other companies i would go back in a second.  they have new trucks that the floor board isnt falling out of, the heater works, if any of the equipment goes wrong they will fix it, when your paychecks arent right they pay you the money they owe you, benefits, and guess what hell there is even air conditioners fu_ _ where do you find that in the cable business!  and to the bad teachers, that is complete BS.  if you have someone that feels that me being the foreman should make the money or because he knows someone or is related then his ass is not a learner,  just a lazy bastar_ that doesnt want to work for his money.  if you dont want to work dont do cable!  trust me i know work and can keep up with the best of them and i have no respect for anyone that feels he shouldnt do his share in the work.  i dont blame you PABill cause i would have bitched and to whoever says there is only bad teachers evedentally you havent seen bad students!!!

This is CABL.com posting #91830. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx3i
Posted in reply to: Re: anybody know about C.C.G.? by PABill
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: anybody know about C.C.G.? PABill 12/15/2002 6:07:00 PM