Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: anybody know about C.C.G.?

The "Good reason" as I stated, after working a week and half with the lazy son of a boss ( I loaded the cable, stocked my truck while he chatted with the other foremen, if I didnt do it, it wasnt done) telling him to get out of the truck at every pole while lashing back, EVERY TIME, to help flag (oh, by the way, I had to hunt for my own MEN WORKING signs for this great company) and be ready to pull the lasher. After hearing tires squeal 11 times at almost accidents, I felt that it was enough adventure for one day. When I got back to the shop in Downingtown, the clueless supervisor asked why, I told him my groundhand and flagger were a danger to traffic. He didnt understand why I didnt stay out, I told him "What, till someone gets hurt or dies", This is when the kid says it was my fault, I said " For a week and half I've been trying to show him how to work, the lazy punk doesnt get it." He told me to go home. When I explained it to Brian Monohan, the HR man, he laughed, said " Bill, I'll straighten it out and call you later." When he called, he told me the kid was a bosses son, and he wasnt happy to be called a lazy punk. What would you call him? He's lucky I didnt ring his neck. And your wrong Jackass, there is such a thing as a bad student.

> one of the good companies to work for if your asked to leave there must of been a reason would work again for them anytime.
>
> > I am seekind information on a contract company called C.C.G.....thanks inadvance...email info to (-REDACTED-)
> > (confused)
This is CABL.com posting #91722. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mx1y
Posted in reply to: Re: anybody know about C.C.G.? by zigee
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: anybody know about C.C.G.? duddy69 12/15/2002 12:05:00 AM