Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: TRAP INSTALLS - IMMEDIATE

Your message is bull. Instead of sitting there and bashing a company, why don't you offer something better?

I worked for this company for a short while and I watched every day as the management killed themselves to make sure that the guys there had a place to stay, had food to eat, and had the workload that they wanted.

I did a trap project for Cox in florida, for $3.50 a trap at approximately 80 to 100 a day. That's a $1700+ work week! Many consider trap installs to be easier than removals, and it's paying $1.50 more than a removal. You do the math.

Talking trash only shows the kind of management/employees that your company has.

> Now this is what I mean by robbing the tech. This guy is getting $9.00 to PUT ON traps and only wants to give $5. This is for an a day of driving that will be over a hundred miles. He is getting $7.00 to take them off. I guess I just don't understand why these people have to take so much money when the tech is the one out there busting his ass and puting miles their truck. I do understand a company has to make money, but what is fair? Maybe if this guy would pay more than he would get better help and a guy would have more incentive to knock more out a day. A guy can go to Prince and make $4 for the same thing. Shop around guys before you put your trust in someone that is taking so much from the tech. God Bless and Merry Christmas
>
> > Long Island - Immediate Start - Experienced Techs Only
> > 6000 trap installs before Christmas $5/Trap - $4/IDU Removed
> > 3000 trap removals to follow 3.50/Trap
> >
> > Digital Converter upgrade $17/1st Converter - $8/Add'l Converter ... Includes Wiring Maintenance - 45% Rewire Ratio @ Add'l Rate
> >
> > Plenty of Work ... Funding in place!!
> >
> > Direct Tech or Qualified Companies Only ... No 2nd Sub or Head Hunters!
> >
> >
> > Cross Island Cable
> > (-REDACTED-)
> > 631-577-0200
> >
This is CABL.com posting #91414. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxWA
Posted in reply to: Re: TRAP INSTALLS - IMMEDIATE by Quest Communications
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: TRAP INSTALLS - IMMEDIATE Quest Communications 12/11/2002 1:09:00 PM