Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Splicing work-RUN!!

Hey Lard-Ass,

You are a lying piece of dog crap!  I have a truck, I have a liscense, I have work (Sweep) I have my word...some thing you will never have!  I have  a life you lying piece of dog crap.  I make plenty money, probably at least twice what you do 'auction boy'  even if you add your income from Rat-boy, (Mark),  I do not have to steal , welch, rat or any of the things you and your punks do.  I have a life you lying peice of dog crap.  It is funny all the posts to you or about you are about your lying and stealing...this lie you are trying to tag with me is the only one in twenty years plus in the business on me...who do you think they believe, dipstick?   I have the letters I sent you and they are very easy to understand, you dust tried to ignore me til I called you into the public, and that is what will happen to any lying, stealing, un-ethical peices of dog crap like you and your rat-snitch punks whenever I find you out.  I do not depend on other peoples work to make my living, I make my own and do very well at it, thank you.  I don't need to moonlight for the cops, or join T.I.P., or Citizen Corps.  And you and your blundering idiots couldn't even turn in a real crook!!!!   I mean the streets are full of them, this business is full of them...and you friggin morons turn in some one that isn't even wanted!!!   hahaha

See YOU around, Lard-Ass

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #91353. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxVB
Posted in reply to: Re: Splicing work-RUN!! by ohcabledog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Splicing work-RUN!! travellingman 12/14/2002 7:54:00 PM