Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Splicing work-RUN!!

Hey Jon how is it going, Sorry to see you are upset about your time with our company. I would suggest that next time you work for someone and you want to get paid all of your last check don't run off with a truck and tools that are not yours and leave them in long term storage 3 states away and expect not to be charged for the recovery and storage fees.
I hope you get your life together where you can show up for work each day on time so you don't need to false bill hours you have worked because you were out parting. Best of luck to you.
(fry)
> this company is a hack company. I worked for them and they couldnt get my pay right when it was hourly. they have been kicked off most of the jobs that they have got. they just changed there company name so they could fool more people.
> watch out for these people. he will change his name and be posting again, I assure you. hey dennis, dan, TSI, ICC whatever your called today, go back to canada. crackheads. (upyours)
>
> > I am looking for experienced retro splicers for work in St Louis, Must be able to splice and activate and provide end of line readings.
> > We provide truck, most tools, and test equipment. Benefits available after 90 Days.
> > Work Pays 10 cents per ft. plus extra's.
> >
> > Call for more information.
> >
> > Dennis Jones
> > ICC Broadband
> > Technical Representative
> > (-REDACTED-)
> > http://www.iccbroadband.com
> > 740.707.2765
This is CABL.com posting #91312. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxUW
Posted in reply to: Re: Splicing work-RUN!! by cableho
There is 1 reply to this message