Create your free account now! Sign up

2 weeks out 30 daysout

if i am going to be paid 2weeks out i know that i will paid at the end of that week.not true.at the end of that week i hear well they need this piece of paper or that piece of paper,something that any so called professional company could have taken care of to insure you get paid your wages for your labor.so that ends up putting your pay out another week,o.k. kids crackers and peanut butter just for one more week, daddy promises only another week and it will be better.then after that 4th week you get your check and its only for half of what you invoiced ,o we are sorry we will put that on next week thats the best we can do, o are you going to be here monday?ok kids daddy cant come home this week i didnt get paid enough to come home, i know i miss you too! i will be home soon i promise.dont worry honey i will be allright i will get another jar of peanut butter and some crackers i will make it at least you and the kids can eat a little better this week.is there any company out there that really cares about our kids.its simple math you screw me you hurt my kids.thirty days out thats a nightmare i will share later.why is it that a company can demand so much from you but you cant even try to make a demand for your money to take care of your family and meet the demands they put on you for another weeks work that you may or may not be paid for.is any of these so called professional companys seeing the innocent ones they are hurting our children.thank you for listening, i just wished some of these mso`s would take better control of their primes and subprimes for our kids sake.
This is CABL.com posting #91106. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxRC
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: 2 weeks out 30 daysout sharkey 12/8/2002 12:43:00 PM
And more Art1972 12/8/2002 9:34:00 AM