Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT

Please
all of this is so out of line.
As I have stated in several past postings. I take blame and as stated before " I will insure all un-pain invoices are paid. I stated when the deal in Dayton went down that Because of the situation with the Prime at that time I had lost my business and was not able to pay any of the past due accounts. I never said that the work was poor it was just fine. I was asked to stay in Dayton and did however if you look closely at your Contract M-Tech I had a non complete clause in it when I had to go home to deal with the prime your guys went to the other prime which I had a contract with and you were working for me, you went to them and got your own contract and hired Rob out from under me. That was not good business but because of the situation I never said a word and respected your right to make money and keep oyur guys working. However as I said this is not the place for all that. those who say my email is not vaild is not correct i just sent test email and all was good but here is another for you. (-REDACTED-)
I said all monies would be paid however i did not say how fast I explained that on your company voicemail and stated that at that time I could not give a time. Please send balances and return mailing address for payment.
This is CABL.com posting #90242. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxDG
Posted in reply to: Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT by Petergunn
There is 1 reply to this message
Okay, I quit. I'm sorry...... Petergunn 11/25/2002 4:56:00 PM