Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT

by wireguy, 11/16/2001 10:06:24 AM , IP: Address Logged [Replies]  [Options]

Jack is right. If you don't like the prices, don't respond. As for me and my crews, some money with low margin is better than no money with large margin.
Jack, keep on keepin' on....
I'll call next week concerning our return to Dayton.
See Ya
mr. Director's words to Jack Garrett in earlier daysof CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS?!?!?!?!?hahahaha
ooooooooohhhhhhh-aaaaaaaahhhhhhh, hhhhhaaaa, mr.wireguy, I did not know you were big time DIRECTOR, tell me about your company, please.  Is it the three guys and a van you had when you were looking for that job in Ohio...Yes, sixty days ago you were begging for work and had three guys and a van...tell me did you four share the rent in the van, or just the sleeping bag???  hahahaha  You are a class act, mr.wireguy.  I think I may know some of your relatives, do you want me to name a few of them too.

Your words up there, I can tell by the words you use, and the hard-nosed attitude you bring to the bargaining table, you really is a director, shucks!!!

Yesterday, I could not even spell DIRECTOR, and today I ARE ONE!!! Gooooolllllyyyyy, mr. moss...or mr. wireguy.  I am sorry I stuck up for that other guy, what's his name?  can you get me a job mr Director, or I mean mr. wireguy....sorry, I don't know why that DIRECTOR name is stuck in my head....dazzled by the glitter, I guess...How much does that big out fit pay you to be a DIRECTOR....you have to be kidding?!?!?!?!

So tell me, way back in the 'old school days' when you started out, you know, sixty days ago, did you four just share the rent on the van you were in, or just the sleeping bag.....

I tried to post this in "deep-pink" to go with your eye-lids, sorry. next time.

you  yo-yo!!!  can you get me a  job. please...I have the same philosophy as you, let's just take whatever money anyone will pay...might be a little margin with little money, but that is better then big margin with no money...is that how you said that?  GEEEZZZ  mr.wireguy, you is a friggin' contract genius!!!!  this is getting to be fun...and you see, I don't have to call people I do not know silly homo names, we can have fun with out the name calling can't we mr. DIRECTOR...sorry...mr. wireguy

Now this is between you and me, so no bringing your boyfriend in on this, or all three of them ....how many was in that van???   

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #90238. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxDC
Posted in reply to: Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT by wireguy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT JG COMMUNICATIONS 11/25/2002 4:47:00 PM