Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT

Greetings Jack,

How is it going, today?  I am  happy to see your response to the posts.  You definitely sound like the type of individual I would throw in with if the opportunity arose.  Out of curiousity, I  looked into the archives and I see your phone number has not changed in over fifteen months, you have made over sixty posts here at the CABL BAR. Within three days of theses posts of November 22nd, 2002 you have invited all un-paid accounts to contact you.  I respect that very much.  I for one know how situations may change over night.  What I would like to know is this;  Prior to the attempt toward your name here at the BAR, did either fo these two 'linesmen' afford you the opportunity of speaking about this over the phone?  Did eirhter of the opportunists offer to resolve this anywhere else, other then here in this Public Forum?

I am  not suggesting we do anything at this point in time.  BUT, what I am suggesting is this, eventually, along side, or under neath, or above....a forum in which the names and/or addresses of  character assassins be considered no different then the no-pay companies.  This is a personal observation and am no way implying anyone here has made this attempt, I am suggesting that we use extreme caution in assuming someone is a welch simply because he has sent out christmas cards, or because we have not heard from them.  We owe it to anyone to frirst try to locate them, work out the differences prior to ASS-U-ME  ing that he is no good, or a welch.

Jack, if you owe these men money, and they are paid, you are a good man in the measurement of what I consider to be upright.  there has been damage done, however, because some may have read the previous posts and maybe not yours...this is what offends me as an American Linesmen, we have all been through the no pay periods in our days at one time or another....but only those who are attempting to steal my money would deserve this public disclosure.  Posting against a person who has no intention of stealing and is willing to make right is not this man.  The ones who would post, try, and convict you un-justly, have now be come the thieves.  The character that is stolen is much, much more difficult to recover and is much harder to earn then any dollar bill they may be after.  In the name of 'our Brotherhood'  let us carefully speak our words against one another.

Thanks for listening to me, Later bro's. 

Petergunn Lookstwice,

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #90180. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxCG
Posted in reply to: Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT by JG COMMUNICATIONS
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT wireguy 11/25/2002 10:22:00 AM