Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT

Bruce and all other cable contractors that worked on the Dayton Ohio MDU project for JG Cable Communications.
There are outstanding balances owed and restitution is ready to be made. As stated before I would insure that all contracts would be paid but i did not know the time frame due to the loss of my company after the nightmare of dealing with what we had to deal with.
As for Rob,
Rob I thought you were a good guy that really wanted to make a difference but the moment i wasnt around you talked about me even whaen you were the only one i could pay. When I didnt have money to pay other you got paid yet still talked about me come on. Everyone else had full right to post anything they wanted about me because they were the ones who got left in the cold needing Money to feed their family.

Please all contractors that worked for me send mailing address to (-REDACTED-) for fedx overnight Cashiers check from bank, to solve unpaid invoices

Please email mailing address to (-REDACTED-)

> IT'S BEEN A YEAR NOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS GOOD GUY WHO WAS GOING TO MAKE SURE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THAT WE WOULD ALL GET PAID FOR WORK WE DID AND THAT HE WAS PAYED FOR!!
This is CABL.com posting #90179. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxCF
Posted in reply to: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT by DONE RIGHT
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: ANYBODY HEARD FROM JACK GARRETT Petergunn 11/25/2002 8:45:00 AM