Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FLORIDA has

I live in Florida, I went to high school here too, all I have to say is 10th grade was the BEST three years of my life..Oh and look at out REPUBLICAN Governor, Mr. Bush, the "education" governor, an ex-drunk for a brother and a daughter in re-hab, a Cuban wife who was caught with her hand in the till..God if it were'nt for the fact that he's from Texas I'd swear he was a natural born cracker!
We are a state proud of our heritage of harboring senior citizens and stoners, a redneck here and there and some bloviated over-important rich assholes that aint got a clue but by God we give them the cable services they so strongly desire not to mention that there high speed internet, yeehaa! Beats the hell outta cow-tipping which the rich assholes know nothing about other than they think 15% is probably good considering most cow's can't count...which leads me back to our school system, if ya have cow's that can't count, how the hell do you expect our kids to learn??
As long as you can figger out a way to coherce mom and dad to buy you a happy meal here and there, sh**, you got the world by the tail! Building these manipulative skills early in life pays off in droves because along with it comes the benefit of being cleverly deceitful, a trait which carries over well in the real world especially when you're trying to convince a prime that you're a good splicer although you have a tendency to force a .750 coring tool onto .715 cable ripping the shield to shreds, but hey, if you're careful you can still get a connector on it and who cares if it radiates anyway??? Give them flyover boys something to record, every body has a job to do right?
Anyway, I chose Quaaludes in lieu of an actual education but since there's none of those around I've found it best to drink myself comatose but I still can't kill off these annoying brain cells...
Have a nice day(smile)
This is CABL.com posting #90124. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxBM
Posted in reply to: Re: FLORIDA has by Petergunn
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: FLORIDA has warfin 11/24/2002 9:02:00 AM
Re: FLORIDA has sweeptekplus 11/23/2002 7:06:00 PM