Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FLORIDA has

Hello,

I mean nothing disrespectful toward the people of Florida.  I have never spent a day there that I did not thoroughly enjoy.  I have spent many, many months down there, and I have retained the law offices of an attorney there for several years, now.  I also drove tour bus for Grand Funk Railroad all over the great State of Florida, many, many, many years ago.  Okay, now hearing what has just been reported has given to me a little insight.  Insight into the political upheaval of 2000.  I think the Democrats, knowing this about the levels of education thought they could convince this state they were the party to ride with...I guess this goes to show, 'You don't have to have a High School education to have common sense!!!

HAHAHAHA

Before you all attack me for this smart-aleck comment, you need to know this-I am not affiliated with either of the two leading political parties.  This was only an observation, and not even an EDUCATED ONE!!!!

Later ya'll,   Petergunn Lookstwice. 

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #90091. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxBf
Posted in reply to: FLORIDA has "THE" lowest graduation rate in HG sch by just DUDE(CBL dude)
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: FLORIDA has Cabledouche 11/23/2002 6:53:00 PM