Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What a crock

Wait a minute- I know many children are concieved on "one night stands". However, I dated Damian for a long time- he lied and decieved, not only to me but his poor wife. We cant make an informed decision about someone if they are not truthful.

> Too many people (men and women) are having children that have NO right having them. Choose you partners (mates) carefully, Just because someone is attractive is no reason to sleep with them, learn about them, are they responsible people, mature, kind to others and you. Are they happy with themselves, have goals. These questions take many many months to answer, not one night stands or a couple weeks. Take control of your own life, after all, this is the only thing we can control, our own actions and choices. Too many are wreckless enough to throw caution to the wind and sleep with someone with NO protection. Why should society take responsibility for this? It was your own fault, you made the choice, now deal with the result. You should have seen this Damian was nothing more then a party boy and stayed clear of him. It does sicken me to see the neglected children around, they are the ones who suffer for the bad choices of their mothers and fathers (if you can call them that). Grow up, make better choices for yourself and your child, and good luck, for their sake.
This is CABL.com posting #89647. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxt5
Posted in reply to: What a crock by PABill
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What a crock PABill 11/18/2002 3:27:00 PM