Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Does no one care about the children??

I hope that all men and women are reading this- NO ONE SHOULD LEAVE THE CHILDREN! It's fine to leave a spouse, girlfriend or boyfriend- but the children are innocent. I came on here because I figured that someone would know him since he owns a cable communications business. I think he made a HUGE mistake in leaving his daughter behind- and NEVER meeting her, this is something perhaps he will never be able to fix. But right now the door is open- if he waits, it wont happen. I know someone reading this- perhaps even you Damian Pelster- knows who you are and should get the message to you- SOMEDAY you will ask about this precious child- and it will be to late. Damian, I am told you and Connie have a child now- how can you look at that child and NOT think of the one you left behind?? (-REDACTED-) Tammie

> Petergunn is right.Though alot harder to follow.I understand you wanting him to see her but his guilt(if he has any) will not make him want to be a father to her.I know your feelings all too well.(I have a close boat)We lived together,worked together,and loved together.I loved him more than any description can give.We talked of a future together.I was so happy.(dis-illusioned)I got pregnaunt-he left.He wanted an abortion-I didnt.Lost friends,lost my job the same week,lost him...lost hope.THEN...found out he was still married!I was hurt and humiliated.Feb.(this year)he calls (all his sorry's in order)wanting to see his son.Against my hurt I let him.After 2 visits he tells me he wants the whole package back.I,still loving him, accept.(States hes in the divorce process.)Days later,he says he wants nothing to do with us and wants to give up parental rights!!This Dawg(dog)played me twice!I should have been stronger-I am now.Im MORE hurt now and left clueless.I KNOW my son is better off.I felt my son deserved a/his father when now I feel his father doesnt deserve him.This dawg SAW his georgous son and still decieded he didnt have "time for him'.(as he put it)Dont put yourself in a position for him to do that to your daughter.That hurt me more than anything else he could have done.Now he lies and tells other cable dawgs that I forbid him to see our son!(So he wont look bad.)(boo hoo)If it helps him sleep at night.Let others believe him-I know the truth.
> Despite my confusion and hate for a father so cruel,when my son is older,I will tell him my truth.That "I loved his father more than life.I respected his work,his intelligance,and his thoughts.We all make desisions that will bring us closer or take us away.For whatever his reasons,he chose to live his life separated from you.If he had know you and watched you become a man then I am sure he would have loved you as I do."I think he has made a huge cowardly mistake but I have no control over him.He will deal with his demons sooner or later.(I hope)I will cherish my little man knowing that I made the right desision with no guilt or pity.I neednt say harsh words against his father(like he has done to me)People,including his son, will make their own judgements upon him.(without my lashings)I love my son and when he gives me hugs and kisses,I know he will be just fine.I no longer respect his father.I am however thankful that he helped give me my son.(the best part of him anyway)
> I know what you seek in finding her father.I know the pain and un-answered questions.I only hope that if you do pursue him that whatever shall come from it,it is whats best for your daughter.No answer will ever justify him lying and leaving. However,I firmly believe everything happens for a reason.Believe that your daughter was meant to be yours and he was the way to get there.She will be happier knowing she was not "abandoned" by him..but loved by you.Good luck in your lives.Thank you for letting me ramble on.I hope it helped atleast knowing you are not alone.Take care.(wave)Kim
>
>
> > Well I have gotten many responses to this and I thank everyone- the truth is that I am VERY happy to have my daughter- and whether he is in her life or not will not change how I feel about this little angel. I just feel that he is missing something spectacular- and someday will regret it and it will be to late. She is also missing out on having a father- but I am sure will be fine as she is loved very much. As much as I would love to HATE Damian Pelster- I actually loved him very much, I would light up when he came into the room. I feel I was used- but for almost a year- I felt loved- I just want to give him another opportunity to meet this special little girl who looks just like him AND has his personality and temper! Again, anyone who knows him I can be contacted at (-REDACTED-) Thank you- Tammie
> >
> > > Debbie,
> > > My first post was spoken out of "selfishness" due to a situation I have had in the past!
> > > I am sorry for the post and deleted it.
> > > For some reason I do this all too often!
> > > Anyway, I have to agree that PeterGunn's post is quite well spoken and has the comfort in it you deserve.
> > > But, I still think the dad is just a biological father and nothing more!
> > > And a creep if you ask me!
> > > My prayers are with you and your daughter!
> > >
> > > Mark
> > >
> > > > I have been on this site for 2 months trying to contact a cable person who did work in Washington. He lied, didn't tell me about his wife in California and we ended up with a child- he then left- never meeting his daughter. She is now two and a half and I think it's time this dead beat cable guy steps up to the plate. If anyone knows Damian Pelster please let him know I am looking for him. He has a beautiful daughter that I think he should meet. It's not right that cable or ANYONE should travel around for thier job and lie and then take off. It's time he took some responsibility- I have been raising her by myself and just want him to meet her. My email is (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #89575. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxsV
Posted in reply to: Re: Does no one care about the children?? by CABLPRINCESS
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Does no one care about the children?? mtgdealforu2 11/17/2002 3:24:00 PM