Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Does no one care about the children??

Well I have gotten many responses to this and I thank everyone- the truth is that I am VERY happy to have my daughter- and whether he is in her life or not will not change how I feel about this little angel. I just feel that he is missing something spectacular- and someday will regret it and it will be to late. She is also missing out on having a father- but I am sure will be fine as she is loved very much. As much as I would love to HATE Damian Pelster- I actually loved him very much, I would light up when he came into the room. I feel I was used- but for almost a year- I felt loved- I just want to give him another opportunity to meet this special little girl who looks just like him AND has his personality and temper! Again, anyone who knows him I can be contacted at (-REDACTED-) Thank you- Tammie

> Debbie,
> My first post was spoken out of "selfishness" due to a situation I have had in the past!
> I am sorry for the post and deleted it.
> For some reason I do this all too often!
> Anyway, I have to agree that PeterGunn's post is quite well spoken and has the comfort in it you deserve.
> But, I still think the dad is just a biological father and nothing more!
> And a creep if you ask me!
> My prayers are with you and your daughter!
>
> Mark
>
> > I have been on this site for 2 months trying to contact a cable person who did work in Washington. He lied, didn't tell me about his wife in California and we ended up with a child- he then left- never meeting his daughter. She is now two and a half and I think it's time this dead beat cable guy steps up to the plate. If anyone knows Damian Pelster please let him know I am looking for him. He has a beautiful daughter that I think he should meet. It's not right that cable or ANYONE should travel around for thier job and lie and then take off. It's time he took some responsibility- I have been raising her by myself and just want him to meet her. My email is (-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #89329. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxoX
Posted in reply to: Re: Does no one care about the children?? by The Broadband Man
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Does no one care about the children?? CABLPRINCESS 11/17/2002 9:13:00 AM