Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: You're a bunch of Putz'

Zoots is right about the nonsense that is constantly being posted by some folks in this forum. It is an embarrasment to all of us and if you pay attention it almost always comes from subs of subs of subs of subs.Stay out of the bar, stop buying dope and save your money. Then get a primary contract and you can be the brunt of the bashings. Meanwhile,have another cold one and see if you can go do your clean up.
Don't like it.... do ya? See what I mean?
Zoots, I come out of Jackson in the mid 70's. Those of us who have survived always thought we were the best of the best and are still a pretty arrogant bunch. We had a lot of fun building the systems back then and I for one consider myself lucky to do what I do. No matter how squirrely things get I still couldn't imagine having a regular job.My only complaint is that I can pass a drug screen and I have short hair.
Zoots, the nice thing about MS Project is that you can always move the dates to the right. Have fun.

> I took a hiatus from this forum for a couple of weeks only to return to see more of the (same) sensless bantering. I've read a couple of "Baiting" posts from unscrupulous types who are just trying to get under anyone's skin that they can.
>
> Wake up y'all (Is that actually a word) and smell the G-lasher coming your way with nothing more than an intention to bind up your intestinal fortitude.
>
> I have been also lurking on the SCTE/List digest for the past couple of weeks. Someone there (Steve Allen) is in the midst of taking a pole to see how many of the 1,500 or so list subscribers would respond to his question of "How many years in the industry"? Right now, the average is about 21 years amongst the approximate 150 respondents. Doing the simple math there's over 32,000 years of accumulated years in this industry. Now, I bring this up because most of the list subscribers over there are MSO & Hardware / Engineering vendors. I wonder what kind of history exists amongst those people who worked in and around the good, bad, and fun times. Those of you who built these systems with sweat equity. Yeah, show me the money won't ya?
>
> Back to the books, budget, and reforecasting....
>
> Zoots
>
> PS: Here is a snap-shot of Frank playing on the eve of Nixon's re-election in NYC
>
>
>
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #88900. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxh2
Posted in reply to: You're a bunch of Putz' by Zoots Alures
There are 0 replies to this message