Create your free account now! Sign up

You're a bunch of Putz'

Member Uploaded Image

I took a hiatus from this forum for a couple of weeks only to return to see more of the (same) sensless bantering. I've read a couple of "Baiting" posts from unscrupulous types who are just trying to get under anyone's skin that they can.

Wake up y'all (Is that actually a word) and smell the G-lasher coming your way with nothing more than an intention to bind up your intestinal fortitude.

I have been also lurking on the SCTE/List digest for the past couple of weeks. Someone there (Steve Allen) is in the midst of taking a pole to see how many of the 1,500 or so list subscribers would respond to his question of "How many years in the industry"? Right now, the average is about 21 years amongst the approximate 150 respondents. Doing the simple math there's over 32,000 years of accumulated years in this industry. Now, I bring this up because most of the list subscribers over there are MSO & Hardware / Engineering vendors. I wonder what kind of history exists amongst those people who worked in and around the good, bad, and fun times. Those of you who built these systems with sweat equity. Yeah, show me the money won't ya?

Back to the books, budget, and reforecasting....

Zoots

PS: Here is a snap-shot of Frank playing on the eve of Nixon's re-election in NYC

Zoots Alures - Minds are like parachutes. They don't work if they ain't open {Fz}
This is CABL.com posting #88869. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mxhx
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: You're a bunch of Putz' plantman 11/10/2002 8:58:00 AM
Re: You're a bunch of Putz' Reburn 11/9/2002 10:39:00 PM