Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need a little dirt to go with that?

Sorry if the handle offends you and please don't try to read anything into this other than the face value. I've been in cable 22 years, yes I love the work. I've been a contractor and an in-house employee. I'm neither disgruntled or hurt, I'm just amazed that any company could have this kind of thing going on inside and not see the conflict of interest.
No, it's not going on anymore, they've shut down all the capitol projects except must builds but some of the players involved are still employed there. When I witnessed the immediate shut down and realized the effect that it had on so many good, hard working people and their families it just truly disgusted me that the MSO didn't take time to look at all the sewage and dead weight on their payroll and make some necesary adjusments. Sure, a lot of people were let go but again these were people way down on the food chain, most of whom were met with immediate financial disaster, no notice, no severance. There's way more to this than space allows here. I guess my writing here is no more than venting but my desire is to see some of the real sh** cleaned up and maybe have some integrity brought back into the industry at some level. But I suppose anyone can be bought if the price is right.
This is CABL.com posting #85044. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwhQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Need a little dirt to go with that? by Cablepusher
There are 0 replies to this message