Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need a little dirt to go with that?

Your message was clear, I asked you if this was still going on or not. You did not address that. Everyone knows what MSO you are talking about. Are you a disgruntled contractor or employee of the MSO. Either way, IF this is OLD NEWS, maybe it is time to move on. Nice name, by the way, you must love your work.
> If I didn't make myself clear...the secretary was the wife of the vice prez of the contractor, she worked directly for the MSO (the cable company). She was the personal secretary for the Regional Upgrade Supervisor. This supervisor also saw to it that certain family members were employed by this contractor and one other contractor.. Is there not a conflict of interest here?
> This MSO has already suffered the embarrassment of having their owners/founders being found out to be criminals. If you don't know who I'm talking about then you aint been reading the news for the past 7 month's.
> You see, before any of the financial problems came to light, I'm saying that there is a possibility that one contractor may have been "favored" over others.
>
This is CABL.com posting #84930. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mwf0
Posted in reply to: Re: Need a little dirt to go with that? by Cabledouche
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Need a little dirt to go with that? Cabledouche 9/27/2002 6:09:00 AM