Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can anyone BE this stupid???????????

Ah, the voice of "reason"............I did not PUSH anything on Bush, just stated a FACT that ENRON was his biggest campaign contributor...public record. The only lie here is your statement that ENRON ( I assume you mean their executives, not the whole company) were guests of Willey. They were regular guests at the Bush ranch in Texas, but of course that was just for a BBQ............... The only facts a Republican "knows" are the ones they make up...like an "elected" president (read: retarded monkey in a suit). But don't sweat it, I think ALL politicians are retarded monkeys in suits...it's just that the Republican ones are rabid,as well. Quit being so partisan for no real purpose...get rid of ALL of them...no more parties. It's antiquated and downright insane!

> cdnsplicer, you appear to be the stupid twit here (I normally don't resort to childish name-calling, but I'll play your game). Yet another Democrat who tries to push their false point without a single fact stated. Please explain to me with facts how Enron is your President's alter ego. Until then, I'll go with the ACTUAL FACTS that Enron did contribute to Slick Willey and stayed at his house. I'm not even saying that its 'ol Bill's fault that Enron was cooking the books(cause you see, my truth-challenged friend, that would be a lie without facts to back it up). I'm just saying that this has been happening for years and can in no way be pushed on Bush.
This is CABL.com posting #83948. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mv0a
Posted in reply to: Re: Can anyone BE this stupid??????????? by CABLE PHILOSOPHER
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Can anyone BE this stupid??????????? SWEEP NAZI 9/17/2002 1:20:00 AM