Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Unprofessionals Seeking Unprofesionals to hurt

Why do you find it necessary to keep 40%? Is it your overhead or is it greed? When I get a contract I pay my subs 80% minus 10% retain age. They do not cost you anything and they get the retainage back when I get mine from the MSO or the Prime.

> (usa)
>
> > I agree about the prices. But not everyone is driving the prices down in order to line thier own pockets. I pay my contractors 60% and take 40 but my prices have been cut as well as many others repeatedly. If they wont pay us how can we pay you we too have bills to pay. But I always make sure my techs get theyr's before I get mine.
> >
> > > FrankComm:
> > > You are true this is a site for Professionals posting for contract work.Contract work MEANS contract prices.In order to be a contractor you have curtain expenses which can not be met with the prices given on this contract site.
> > > However this is my attempt to stop the unprofessional prices that are being posted.Since these unprofessionals do not read the other topics in this site I posted here.
> > > With these prices you get HACKS...Bottom line And it is affecting us all(I can also see from the responses that I am not the only one who feels this way). Are you not A Contractor who had some work in Arizona awhile back?If not please forgive me.Thank you for your words though.(bigsmile)
> > >
> > >
> > > > Just like to put my two cents in.This site is for contract
> > > > Jobs NOT Bitching!You should direct your Opinions to the
> > > > proper site like any real professional.
> > > >
> > > > > You would not ask a Plumber,Electrian,Physician or any other professional to work for minimum wage,So why are all these people seeking contractors to work for nothing.
> > > > > It is an insult to be asked to do upgrade splicing for anything under 30 cents a foot and new for under 20.MINIMUM!
> > > > > You people who post such non-sense,I am writing down your names and companies in my little black book of unprofessionals and passing the info on.
> > > > > Any self respecting contractor could never work for you.We have families,Truck payments,Fuel,Insurance,Cell phone bills,Food and lodging expenses and could never work for these prices.
> > > > > So you get some drunkin hack to attempt to splice.Loose screws,suck-outs,Phantom footage,not spliced to design as well as looking like crap.You are giving us all a bad rep in the business.
> > > > > 60% of my work is cleaning up after you IDIOTS.
> > > > > So keep on posting(Professional Splicers Needed ASAP)Cause when we call and you give us those prices that are a joke,We will ALL know WHO the real joke is.(joker)(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #83747. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvWV
There are 0 replies to this message