Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: please no more phone calls for walkout work

What the hell did you expect? Were people just calling to see what you were on?(wacky)

>
> DO ME A FAVOR AND DONT CALL ANY MORE FOR WALKOUT WORK!!!
>
> Thank you for all the mappers that contacted myself for the walkout work in Illinois. I had an overwhelming response for as-built mappers and I cannot keep up with the phone calls. I dont mean to be rude but I will not call you back anymore, I did not make a dime off my referrals to the prime contractor.
>
> I found out that there were many very nice people that I met and there were others who were jerks. I even had one guy that said he contacted the prime and wanted to be picked up at the airport and taken around from job to job. Wow, isnt that bold!
>
> Through this entire process I found out that there are many selfish and greedy individuals and companies that want their hand in the candy jar. I had once company that was so bold to try and manage the prime contractor and bid him out.
>
> I would not ever post a message again on this cable bar because there are too many bad people out there. Rather I would have them email me references and experience.
>
> Take care all you good and professional mappers!
This is CABL.com posting #83018. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvLa
Posted in reply to: please no more phone calls for walkout work by consultant
There are 0 replies to this message