Create your free account now! Sign up

please no more phone calls for walkout work

DO ME A FAVOR AND DONT CALL ANY MORE FOR WALKOUT WORK!!!

Thank you for all the mappers that contacted myself for the walkout work in Illinois. I had an overwhelming response for as-built mappers and I cannot keep up with the phone calls. I dont mean to be rude but I will not call you back anymore, I did not make a dime off my referrals to the prime contractor.

I found out that there were many very nice people that I met and there were others who were jerks. I even had one guy that said he contacted the prime and wanted to be picked up at the airport and taken around from job to job. Wow, isnt that bold!

Through this entire process I found out that there are many selfish and greedy individuals and companies that want their hand in the candy jar. I had once company that was so bold to try and manage the prime contractor and bid him out.

I would not ever post a message again on this cable bar because there are too many bad people out there. Rather I would have them email me references and experience.

Take care all you good and professional mappers!
This is CABL.com posting #82862. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvIE
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: please no more phone calls for walkout work satellitepatrol 9/6/2002 12:30:00 AM