Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: open test ports and looseamp lids

Okay, here we go...First of all the moisture issue is kind of a "duh". Even if the case is tightened properly moisture migration can occur through open test ports. As heat builds in the active device the moisture is drawn into it through any point of entry.
A technician that is too lazy (and YES it is lazy) to tighten all the bolts and test point covers is also probably the guy that leaves loose fittings at taps
causing ingress to the sub and CLI problems to the system.
I think you ought to nail his dick to a 2X4 and give him a hammer with part of the claw broken off to set himself free but that would probably infinge on proper employer/employee relationships. Maybe give him a nickname like "Dumbf***" or "Cletus" anything that would be embarrassing. Hell if ya cant fire him make his life so miserable that he'll quit. No matter where you are you will be able to find good help to replace the bad ones.
Jesus, Adelphia just fired me and you'd think with all the trouble they're having they'd wanna keep an excellent effeciency expert such as myself around for a while.
It's obvious that I have a lot of free time, eh?
This is CABL.com posting #82322. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mvzW
Posted in reply to: open test ports and looseamp lids by cableperson
There are 0 replies to this message