Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Interested in a Union? Make Marx Pleased!

Greetings Fellow Communications 'Contractors'

The KEY there was 'Contractors'. 

I am having to disagree, respectively, of course, but the key is trade!  In all transactions LABOR differs and the major denominating factor is  the 'TRADE'.

You have brought up an excellent example yourself, Harleyman,  you have found the TRADE to be disagree-able by your own measures.  Wanting more for their money is leaving you doing more for less.  While the LABOR holds no fault within the problem here.  TRADE does and itr is the agreed TRADE of labor trading for cash.  Now you staying their Harleyman is what is really f*ck*ng things up.  I mean no personal attack here, whatsoever, by all means, run from a job that is not fair.  We do not need to suppliment a union official here to tell you to drag up.  It is pretty much in you face and is evident all on it's own.  Get out of that type of position where they want more then what is fair.

We can not blame companies for paying chicken-feed for a job that used to pay better whenwe have people that agree to work for chicken-feed, of parrot-seed.  The company is trying to get by cheap as possible and no union will effect that. 

It all is in the agreed TRADE.  I for one do not agree to work for less then what I will be happy trading. 

Hope I make 1/2 as much sense to others as I do myself, because I really believe in what I say.....hey vote for me!!

Sincerely, Petergunn Lookstwice

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #77202. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mufm
Posted in reply to: Re: Interested in a Union? Make Marx Proud! by Harleyman516
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Interested in a Union? Make Marx Pleased! Harleyman516 7/6/2002 9:11:00 PM
Re: Interested in a Union? Make Marx Pleased! Petergunn 7/6/2002 5:55:00 PM