Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: LABOR

Member Uploaded Image

Hey dogs! take a look at this sorry b**sterd"s picture * Remember that truck if you see it around.* i know i will,so will my car key!(cable dogs are everywhere,ready to bite)

> Hey Prickrell,
> I like the way you call yourself a good and honest christian and then in the next sentence you make a racial slur....you are a loser of the worst kind...it must suck sh** through a tube to be you...you poor pathetic bastard. The reason you got out of the business is because no one will hire your dumb ass......you are stupid ..........and you couldn't sweep the back porch with a broom.....Remember I Q.C.ed your work ......and you are by far the most incomptent dumb f*** that I have ever had to clean up after.
>
> Your DADDY,
> Nick Thomas
>
> > Okay BLACK BOY, Your right, you can out lash, jig and SUCK me all day long! I was never a "Labor Lineman" like yourself! I always left the LABOR to the Less experienced LABOR DAWG HANDS!
> > I have always been a "Tehnician" in the field!
> > As for a wussy satellite Installer? Well, I do a LOT more than just VSAT installs BUT, I'm laughing AT YOU all the way to the BANK!
> > Here's a PIC of my home in the country! I'm there EVERY night!
> > (rotflmao)(roll)(bounce)(spin)(moon)
> >
> > > Oh OK FAT BOY, Hey i know where you got that big gut, From being a wussy sat installer,you couldnt climbe 2 poles a day.
> > > Sat installs dont pay crap.I can ashure you that you havnt put any line dogs out of buisness,We will out climb, outlash,out jig,and out fuc* you any day. This is s cable forum not sat form stay off chump.
> > >
> > > > Guess who's still here! Yes all my "BUDDIES" out there! There are a FEW of you out there that take your business seriously like me and WILL make it! BUT....the majority WILL NOT make it in the satellite industry due to your POOR QUALITY of WORK! Your poor attitudes! Your inability to LISTEN & LEARN from "VETERANS like myself"!
> > > > PLEASE! Go grill burgers and leave the TECHNICAL WORK to those of us that can make the industry a PROFFESSIONAL ONE!
> > > > My company is now a CERTIFIED HUGHES SERVICE & INSTALLATION company! I am a DIRECT SALES, a service & installation company for DIRECTV, DIRECWAY, DISH Network and much more!
> > > > PLEASE, don't come crying to me!
> > > > I'm really enjoying being part of "Putting Bad Cable Contractors out of business"!
> > > > (wave)(roll)(hammer)(rotflmao)(thumbdn)
This is CABL.com posting #76645. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mt6n
Posted in reply to: Re: The by shermn/rly
There are 0 replies to this message