Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The

Member Uploaded Image

Oh OK FAT BOY, Hey i know where you got that big gut, From being a wussy sat installer,you couldnt climbe 2 poles a day.
Sat installs dont pay crap.I can ashure you that you havnt put any line dogs out of buisness,We will out climb, outlash,out jig,and out fuc* you any day. This is s cable forum not sat form stay off chump.

> Guess who's still here! Yes all my "BUDDIES" out there! There are a FEW of you out there that take your business seriously like me and WILL make it! BUT....the majority WILL NOT make it in the satellite industry due to your POOR QUALITY of WORK! Your poor attitudes! Your inability to LISTEN & LEARN from "VETERANS like myself"!
> PLEASE! Go grill burgers and leave the TECHNICAL WORK to those of us that can make the industry a PROFFESSIONAL ONE!
> My company is now a CERTIFIED HUGHES SERVICE & INSTALLATION company! I am a DIRECT SALES, a service & installation company for DIRECTV, DIRECWAY, DISH Network and much more!
> PLEASE, don't come crying to me!
> I'm really enjoying being part of "Putting Bad Cable Contractors out of business"!
> (wave)(roll)(hammer)(rotflmao)(thumbdn)
This is CABL.com posting #76623. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mt51
Posted in reply to: The "GOOD & HONEST" Will ALWAYS Prevail!!!!!!! by MNMSatComm1Tek
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: LABOR shermn/rly 6/30/2002 10:49:00 PM
Re: LABOR shermn/rly 6/30/2002 10:35:00 PM
Re: LABOR/shermn/rly Quality Cable 6/30/2002 9:40:00 PM