Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Monday's Column

Unions used to be a good thing. Back when they would unite nationwide. They worked for the working man. Now a union is a money making scam. And not for you ...for them. Besides there are to many spineless lowlifes that work from check to check and don't put back for the hard times. They would be the first to crumble. Sorry but I don't thik a union is the answer. And I am pretty sure.... No, real sure that an MSO on a time budget is not going to take a chance on a union company to do the work. (usa)(snipper)

> Dawgs,
> I'm going to be a day late on Monday's column, due to a very cranky teething 5 month old... (My Son). Needless to say, this weeks column is going to be on the topic of a union. I've watched the posting now for the past week, and all of the emails you dawgs have been sending have been asking me "Should I be for or against a union"? Keep in mind, this article is not going to be a list of statistics, nor a concrete decision maker for you and your family... Instead, it will be a more focused on what the union should do. There has been way too much focus on whether to go union or not... No one has asked the question "What exactly is this union going to do"?
>
> Either way, we'll cover that on late monday evening, or early tuesday morning. Sorry for the delay, Dawgs!!!
>
> Your Friend,
> Jim
>
> P.S. On a seperate, personal, note... I would like to Think Brian D. Of Onetec and Jason Foster of the previous Foster Cable (now a new company that I can't recall at the moment) for all of their very kind comments. These were 2 subs under my supervision that far exceeded all requests of my company (that will remain unnamed). These are excellent companies that employ only the best Dawgs, and train (and PAY) their guys well, and treat them better than most you will find. So, from me and the rest of the DAWGS... "This bud's for you, Jason and Brian"
This is CABL.com posting #75901. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtUn
Posted in reply to: Monday's Column by lonestargod
There are 0 replies to this message