Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bryant Groves is not under a rock!!!!

bryant you say that u owned 3 companys , but did not say that thay bought u out for theif i have spoke to high teck and time warner and they both say the thing.that is why you are not allowed on a time warner job.    Now u said that u made 4000 dollors and jerry still ows u 2000dollors more i a lie u prebilled for strand and cable that is not up  i know because i could not splice it, i had to talk time every morning to walk out stuff that u said was done because i have went to some runs that u said was done and there was nothing up no strand or cable. Now i only rode with u 3 times in two weeks and i did not ride with u because all u did was smoke weed  and threaten ur wife   just to let u know mikes dad is looking for u to and u know he is a fbi agent and he will find u. Now u said ur work looks good  bullsh**  i rebent loops that u hand bent  that looked like shi- cox cable saw them  and so did jerry. and i help u put up a lot of cable and strand because i was sitting and waiting for u. Now you also siad that jerry owes u 2000 dollors more for ancors   now bryant how many did u really put in  because  mike and i put in alot of them  not u   and how many did u go and fix for cox cable that u were payed for  NONE   when we were in topika u said u had no splicing tools  how did u get the tools that u tried to sell to dan cox   odd is it     ive have spoke to at least 30 or more people who say that u are a theif  and if u want i will put there names and numbers on here so everyone can call and find out the truth   but we all know   Now u call me fat boy   u live in missouri come and meat me like a man and say that to my face    u wont,      anytime any place if any body got screewed out of money it was me and jerry    one thing i dont understand is about roman  u said he was here the night before the trucks got broken in to  and they were in austin when dan cox got broken into   and u said that they are ur boys    and mikes dad says he is looking forward to seeing u to

This is CABL.com posting #75432. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtMO
Posted in reply to: Bryant Groves is not under a rock!!!! by treeclimer
There are 0 replies to this message