Create your free account now! Sign up

Bryant Groves is not under a rock!!!!

First off I have owned 3 companies in the past, not to mention that they are successfully moving. I moved from Texas to Missouri and went to work for Jerry Edger. I made $5,000 in one week with my foul-mouthed wife. And Jerry you still owe us 2,000 dollars from our second week of work. Know we were off memorial day and went back to work Tuesday which the splicer Todd(fatboy) did not show up to ride to work with us that morning which he rode with us everyday.(odd is'nt it) it). Came home from work tuesday, and wednesday Todd did;nt show up again for work??? So we head to Topeka and fatboy calls us and tells us that he was already at work and has been splicing already for an hour. Then he calls us back like 45 minutes later to ask us what happened to the trucks, did it take him an hour to figure it out, since he was the onky one on the job?? I am tired of my reputation being smeared in the mud by some of you. I have been doing cable for 24yrs, and I have never had any problems with the work. If you ask me I think it was an insurance scam.. They somehow lost all my personal info, which I gave it to the police. Now why would my info and my wifes suddenly disappear. He (Jerry) told the police that we never filled out an application and that's a lie. He just did'nt want the police to contact us, so he could get the insurance check. I passes my lie detector test on june.17, Did Jerry and Todd pass theirs???? Please remove all the negative crap that has been said about me and my wife. How many of you guys really know me after24 years??
This is CABL.com posting #75291. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtKx
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Bryant Groves is not under a rock!!!! cabltod2 6/19/2002 12:47:00 PM
Re: Bryant Groves is not under a rock!!!! snake eyes 6/18/2002 3:09:00 PM