Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: More thoughts

Cablegus,

We find your words are worthy of our ears once again!  This has always been my policy, even here at the Sweeper's Ballroom, and it has served my Spirit well.  I have had occasion when my loyalty to customer preceded that of my dubious contractor, thereby putting my proverbial tit in the wringer...Ya' kno' what tho'?  Customers are generally here long after lying contractors have gone on to some other Head-bobbin' job and I am still loyal to the customer first, contractor second, and myself third.  It works.  Remember the book "I AM THIRD"  Kinda' like that. 

Well this has been a treat, once again.  We are concerned about the extrordinarilly amount of time you are spending thinking.  Are you having time to multiply as we have asked of you...Don't answer right now .  We would never tempt a man to lie, so think on it and get back with us. Hopefully you can tell us of the good news then.

Good man, now go forth and multiply!  We are needing more of your blood with in this village.  You see the need also I am sure.  This Bar has all the evidence  anyone should require.

It has been good to sit with one of your stature . I am looking forward to your return...Respectfully Petergunn

Where there are no alternatives, there is no problem...Petergunn Lookstwice-2001.
This is CABL.com posting #74411. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtwl
Posted in reply to: More thoughts by cablegus
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: More thoughts Sweep Daddy 6/9/2002 2:53:00 PM
Re: More thoughts John Malone 6/9/2002 11:23:00 AM