Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 1-2 walkout personnel needed

Why is it so hard for companies to post there information if they are posting a legitiment job. Would this be to much to ask for? Company name, phone number and contact name would be sufficent. You want from us contact information, pricing info plus references from past jobs. So why is it to much to expect the same in return. When I see posts such as this the first thing I think is this is some clueless wannabe contractor trying to steal a job from someone by having some one else do his pricing for him. Especially when you see this guy posted a message looking for pricing info in January.

By reading your post it seems you may have bid the job to low so now your looking to have some poor soul who maybe hard up because of the lack of work bail your sorry ass out. Maybe you should just post what prices you are willing to pay and see if anyone responds.

J Moyer
Cable Connectors

> I need one or two independent mappers for as built walkout in the Mid-Atlantic area for approximately 1000 miles of work. Area is flat as a board, almost all street side, about 50% aerial 50% buried, density about 50% 25 homes/mile, 50% 70 homes/mile. As-built info includes cables, actives, passives, taps, some fiber. Mapping is basically to Cox specs. I need about 250 miles/month. Expect to do a significant portion of buried locating. If interested, please respond with prices/mile for as-built and strand mapping for both aerial and buried work, as well as locating, to (-REDACTED-) . There's no margin for another level of overhead on this, so please, no companies. I expect to be inundated with responses, so please include verifiable references for at least one job in the past two years.
This is CABL.com posting #74153. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mtsb
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: 1-2 walkout personnel needed cablcontractor 6/7/2002 11:20:00 AM
Re: 1-2 walkout personnel needed cablcontractor 6/7/2002 11:11:00 AM