Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hard times?GET OFF YOUR ASS !!!!

i guess when he get his mobile home repoded and his 1973 bell bucket brakes then he will do the same. but nothing is worse than inhouse with an electrical company training on data, voice, and video. it is like trying to teach BUCKSHOT how to race. somethings in life just were not ment to be.(claw)

> The pay is GOOD AND GUARANTEED. It also allows me to hire some excellent cabledawgs I know that are also hurting, as well as making new contacts. I would call this a win-win.(nod)
>
> > you went in-house dude ,you lost!
> >
> > > If you haven't worked since dec it's your own damned fault. There is plenty of work out there. Granted, it only pays less than half of what it did 2yrs ago, and maybe it's not the kind of work you're accustomed to or would like to do, but there is work out there!
> > > Over the last year and a half Iv'e had to resort to installs,post-wires,lockboxes, hand digging, and sales. Even with all that, I still had my 2001 Dodge quad cab reposessed 3 weeks ago. But Iv'e still got my house,another truck, and my tools.
> > > BUT I DIDN'T SIT ON MY ASS WAITING FOR SOMETHING TO BREAK! If I had, I would've lost everything by now.
> > > Now I've done what I thought I would never do, I took an in-house job.
> > > Yes, times are hard, but I for one, refuse to be whooped!(nono)
> > >
This is CABL.com posting #70636. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msxs
Posted in reply to: Re: Hard times?GET OFF YOUR ASS !!!! by FiberDawg069
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hard times?GET OFF YOUR ASS !!!! uuc2 5/3/2002 10:46:00 PM